SPECIAL WAIVER ARRANGEMENTS FOR SERVICE FARE / CANCELLATION SURCHARGES OF REHABUS SERVICES DUE TO COVID-19
In response to the latest situation of COVID-19 in Hong Kong, the updated application and waiver arrangements for service fare / cancellation surcharges of Rehabus services due to COVID-19 are as follows:
Scheduled Route Service (SRS) / Pooled Dial-a-ride Service (PDAR)
If customers do not use the Scheduled Route Service / Pooled Dial-a-ride Service for the entire month due to COVID-19 and want to apply for a fare waiver of current month, they should apply in writing with relevant supporting document by the end of current month. The form “Notice for Leave Application of One Month or Above / Service Withdrawal” (Scheduled Route Service / Pooled Dial-a-ride Service) for the relevant services can be used. Late applications will not be considered.
Dial-a-Ride Service (DAR)
- In order to make good use of resources and reduce administrative costs, if customers want to cancel their bookings due to COVID-19, they should notify us as soon as possible.
- If customers cancel their bookings for service date on or after 1 May 20212and want to apply for a cancellation surcharge waiver, they should complete the “Application Form for Waiving of Dial-a-Ride Service Surcharge” with the specified impact of COVID-19 to the bookings as soon as possible after making cancellation in accordance with the “Dial-a-Ride Service Surcharges and Waiving Mechanism”.
- The surcharge waiver application must be submitted by the end of the month of the issue date on the payment notice. Late applications will not be considered.
- The decisions of Rehabus on the application results are final. We will notify customers of the results within one month after receiving the complete application.
How to submit a waiver application
1) Fax to 2855 7106
2) Email to
- Scheduled Route Service: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please state the subject of the email as “｛the name of the customer｝SRS fare waiver application”)
- Pooled Dial-a-Ride Service: email@example.com (Please state the subject of the email as “｛the name of the customer｝PDAR fare waiver application”)
- Dial-a-Ride Service: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please state the subject of the email as “｛the name of the customer｝DAR surcharge waiver application”)
The arrangements above will remain effective until further notice. For enquiries, please call our service hotline at 2817 8154 (select language and then press “6” Account Information).