Rehabus is customer-oriented and committed to providing safe, reliable, comfortable and quality transport service for persons with mobility difficulties.
Our services are available to persons with mobility difficulties who have difficulties in using public transport with priority as follows:
- Wheelchair users
- Persons using crutches or calipers
- Persons with multiple disabilities
- Persons with intellectual disabilities who have mobility difficulties
- Persons with visual impairment
Note: “Eligible PwD holding Hong Kong Identity Card” refers to:
- any PwD who holds a Hong Kong Identity Card issued under the Registration of Persons Ordinance (Chapter 177), except those who obtained their Hong Kong Identity Card by virtue of a previous permission to and or remain in Hong Kong granted to them and for whom such permission has expired or ceased to be valid;
- any Hong Kong resident aged below 11 and with disabilities;
- any PwD who holds Certificate of Exemption.