1) All Rehabus services would remain normal when the Hong Kong Observatory issues an Amber or Red Rainstorm Signal. When the Hong Kong Observatory issues a Black Rainstorm Signal (“Black Signal”), for the safety of all the users and captains, all services will be halted until the Black Signal is cancelled. Please refer to Section 8 below for particular arrangements for each service line.
2) After the Black Signal is cancelled, our services will be resumed as soon as possible, even if a Red Rainstorm Signal (“Red Signal”) is in force.
3) The effect of a rainstorm on the traffic conditions may vary among different areas. There may be serious traffic congestion caused by flooding in certain places. As a result, the arrival times of the vehicles would be delayed and/or the routes would have to be changed. Your understanding and patience would be highly appreciated. In case the boarding/pick-up times and places need to be changed, our captains would contact the users of such temporary arrangements whenever necessary.
4) When Hong Kong Observatory issues a Black Signal, our captains will communicate with the passengers/on-board users and try to take them to safe locations (i.e. the boarding places or destinations) under the circumstances where the weather and traffic conditions are acceptable.
5) We recommend users to keep contact with the captains and pay attention to the news/ weather reports/announcements from the Hong Kong Observatory and the Transport Department so as to decide their own transport arrangements based on their own situations and personal safety. Users may determine whether or not to use Rehabus service. If users decide not to use the service, please inform our captains as soon as possible. No matter Rehabus can provide the service as scheduled or not, we shall not be responsible for any incident(s) occurred before the users have boarded and/or after they have alighted from our vehicle(s).
6) When services are resumed as usual, users should wait and keep patience in safe places as the traffic conditions and the re-scheduling may take some time. Our duty officer(s) or captain(s) would contact the users for the necessary make-up arrangements.
7) For enquiries regarding the contingency arrangements, please call our service hotline 2817-8154 or visit our website: http://www.rehabsociety.org.hk (select [Our Services][Transport & Travel][Rehabus Service]).
8) Contingency Arrangements for each particular Rehabus service：
8.1) Dial-a-Ride Service 【applicable to “Black Rain”】