Terms and Conditions
- Only wheelchair users are eligible to join the Scheme.
- Applicants for the Scheme are required to first complete the AHC Service membership application form, and submit this form together with a copy of their CSSA proof document issued by the Social Welfare Department and their HKID Card.
- The Scheme only accepts advance bookings for the hire car service within three calendar months. The bookings will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis subject to limited quota.
- To allow more needy users to benefit from the Scheme, each eligible member is entitled to a maximum of 2 round journeys (4 trips in total) per month. If a member has already enjoyed the subsidized service or has successfully booked the service in the last calendar month, he/she will be put on the wait list for service booking in the ensuing month. Applicants will be notified of the results of their wait list bookings by the Scheme’s designated officer about 1 week prior to the requested service day.
- Any member cancelling the booking, changing the service time or location, being absent or late for over 10 minutes in boarding the car on the day is subject to paying an administrative fee of HK$170 per trip.
- In case of disputes regarding the Scheme’s service arrangements, charges or subsidies, Octopus Cards Limited and The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation reserve the right of final decision.